Browsing: Community

Lebanon, PA- On April 27th from 2pm-4pm Lebanon Family Health Services hosted their regular informational session for community members who came into their location to get assistance. Members of the community came in and were provided with information about the different services LFHS provides to teens. Q Hubo News was part of the informational event through a month-long promotion and documenting the resources provided by LFHS the day of the event.

Recently, my home school district, Northern York, where all four of my children have been educated and to which my property taxes are paid, was faced with an outside organization seeking to host a club with a name that has no place in our public schools.

The Lebanon City Council met Monday to vote on a resolution to recognize the life and sacrifice of Lt. William Lebo, vote to dispose of old department documents, and vote to add two new crosswalk lights on Liberty and Chapel Streets.

Lebanon, PA- We are excited to share that our Summer Day Camp will be in full! swing this summer for children in our community! Summer camp programs offer children a safe place to learn, have fun and build healthy relationships with kids their age while school is not in session.

Lebanon, PA- April 15, 2022- Making A Difference of Lebanon, PA announced the first recipients of what is expected to be an annual scholarship award program for eligible high school seniors in Lebanon County. The scholarship is available to all graduating seniors who intend to pursue post-secondary education at universities, colleges, trade or technical schools.

What is accessibility? Why is accessibility in Lebanon important for those who are disabled?
Who determines the level of accessibility disabled people should receive? How do those who
are disabled achieve equal access to the programs and policies that Lebanon should provide
to all?