It is no secret that our community needs more nurses! According to The Lebanon County Career and Technology Center’s Adult Education Program Coordinator, Julia Ansel, the CTC has updated offerings for nursing students in the community looking to increase their skills and earning potential.
“We are encouraging CNAs and Medical Assistants, as well as those not from a medical background, to become LPNs,” said Ansel. “We encourage all to apply as soon as possible to join these classes!”
Currently The LCCTC is offering:
- A full-time class starting in July. It will run 11 months and end in June. This class is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 3:30pm.
- A part-time, evening class. This class starts in September and is a 19 month program that ends in March. The class is Monday to Thursday, from 4 to 9:30pm.
“The part-time class may appeal to those who need to work while going to school or need more time to study,” added Ansel. “It may also be a great option for parents who need to send their child off to school or be there when they get off the bus. For a student who struggles with long hours in the classroom, the part-time option may be for them.”
The Lebanon CTC offers dedicated and passionate instructors, varied instructional styles, interesting courses, and hands on learning opportunities. The application is free and available online, at the school’s website www.lcctc.edu. For any questions, call either the Practical Nursing Department or Adult Education at 717-273-8551.
Not interested in joining the medical field? Adult education at the CTC also offers:
- Emissions and Safety Inspection Certification Classes (next class June 14th – 30th)
- Forklift Training (next class June 4th)
- Fills remaining spaces in the full-time day programs.
*Seats available in the Culinary, Pastry, Commercial Art, Media Communications, Dental, and Landscaping programs for the 2022-2023 school year.
Contact the Adult Education department and apply now!