- Message from Vice President Kamala Harris regarding Tyre Nichols
- Release of details from President Joe Biden’s conversation with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
- President Joe Biden has released a statement regarding Tyre Nichols.
- Præsidenten afgav en erklæring, inden han forlod Marine One.
- Comments by the Vice President Harris in a discussion at the Summit made to accelerate the replacing of lead pipes.
- Briefing from the White House regarding a discussion with mayors about the possibility of protests
- Karine Jean-Pierre, Press Secretary, held a press conference.
- Agreement between the Americas signifying a collaboration for economic success and affluence.
As Los Angeles experiences a historic drought, local authorities are cracking down on excessive water usage by the super-rich. Those who refuse to stop using their swimming pools or watering their expansive gardens in the water deprived area are being threatened with the introduction of newly developed “flow restrictors”.
“However, a US study raises concern with such positive findings, as here the internet was not found to have any positive effect on political interest, efficacy, and knowledge (Richey & Zhu, 2015).
Climate Solutions invites you to participate in our deliberative forum on climate change, scheduled for 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Oct. 1 at the WITF Public Media Center, 4801 Lindle Road, Harrisburg.
How to avoid climate change? This article looks at five deliberate actions that everyone should add to their daily lives.
Midsummer is the time for forecasts of the size of this year’s “dead zones” and algal blooms in major lakes and bays. Will the Gulf of Mexico dead zone be the size of New Jersey, or only as big as Connecticut? Will Lake Erie’s bloom blossom to a human health crisis, or just devastate the coastal economy?
Heatwaves have a huge impact on our physical and mental health. Doctors usually dread them, as emergency rooms quickly fill up with patients suffering from dehydration, delirium and fainting. Recent studies suggest at least a 10% rise in hospital emergency room visits on days when temperatures reach or exceed the top 5% of the normal temperature range for a given location.
Pennsylvania’s environmental regulator is moving forward with a pared-down version of its rule to curb harmful emissions from existing oil and gas sites as it faces a federal deadline.
Harrisburg, PA – Pennsylvania Acting Insurance Commissioner Michael Humphreys and Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency Director Randy Padfield, reflecting on the impacts of Hurricane Agnes 50 years ago, today urged property owners to prepare for hurricane season by considering flood insurance to protect their homes, businesses, and possessions.
Millions of Americans enjoy observing and photographing wildlife near their homes or on trips. But when people get too close to wild animals, they risk serious injury or even death. It happens regularly, despite the threat of jail time and thousands of dollars in fines.
@2022 Q Hubo News