- A telephone press conference was held to honor the 30-year anniversary of the Family and Medical Leave Act, which was presided over by Jennifer Klein from the Gender Policy Council and Heather Boushey from the Council of Economic Advisors.
- Vice President Kamala Harris and His Majesty King Abdullah II of Jordan has been released.
- President Biden has nominated individuals for key positions on the National Cancer Advisory Board.
- President Joe Biden has made a declaration concerning staffing choices.
- At the event celebrating the transition to the new White House Chief of Staff, President Biden made some comments.
- This memorandum is intended to outline the plan for providing federal employees with access to leave benefits
- Going to work and then returning home involves more than simply arriving at your destination – there are psychological benefits associated with commuting that cannot be experienced through remote work.
While the book draws from his personal experiences, the primary message focuses more on the human aspects of the process. Aminov writes that in an era of political showmanship and partisanism, local politics often get caught up in the crossfire of the state and national level when it simply does not have to.
As a Latino man I decided to focus my research paper on potential communication strategies that would mobilize Latino voters. I have to say that I am not a voter as I am not a US citizen yet so both my perspective and research will be based on that frame.
Mayor Capello also said that according to the audit, the City’s net position between year-end 2020 and year-end 2021 decreased from 11.6 to 6.6. For reference, the government’s net position is determined by the difference between an entity’s assets plus deferred outflows of resources and its liabilities plus differed inflows of resources.
Geoffrey Roche is a leader in various aspects of his life and one of them is as a school director at the Annville-Cleona High School. In this episode of the podcast Geoffrey and Amaury Abreu dive deep into what it means to be a public servant and Geoffrey’s experience navigating his professional life and his political involvement.
The 2022 election for governor in Pennsylvania could dramatically change the course of the state. Here’s what you need to know to make an informed vote.
As they take their place among the state’s business, political, and cultural leadership, Pennsylvania’s Mexican residents are reenergizing the commonwealth’s communities from Pittsburgh to South Philadelphia.
Republican candidates who claim that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump have been nominated for governor in four critical swing states, raising concerns that if elected they could try to sway election results in 2024 and beyond.
Supporters who attended Republican gubernatorial nominee Doug Mastriano’s campaign events in suburban Philadelphia this week said his campaign messaging hits all the right notes for them.
HARRISBURG, Aug. 23 – In an effort to help Pennsylvania homeowners to get a fair appraisal of their properties, state Rep. Morgan Cephas said she plans to introduce legislation that would address discrimination in housing and ensure equity in the real estate appraisal process.
@2022 Q Hubo News