- A telephone press conference was held to honor the 30-year anniversary of the Family and Medical Leave Act, which was presided over by Jennifer Klein from the Gender Policy Council and Heather Boushey from the Council of Economic Advisors.
- Vice President Kamala Harris and His Majesty King Abdullah II of Jordan has been released.
- President Biden has nominated individuals for key positions on the National Cancer Advisory Board.
- President Joe Biden has made a declaration concerning staffing choices.
- At the event celebrating the transition to the new White House Chief of Staff, President Biden made some comments.
- This memorandum is intended to outline the plan for providing federal employees with access to leave benefits
- Going to work and then returning home involves more than simply arriving at your destination – there are psychological benefits associated with commuting that cannot be experienced through remote work.
While the book draws from his personal experiences, the primary message focuses more on the human aspects of the process. Aminov writes that in an era of political showmanship and partisanism, local politics often get caught up in the crossfire of the state and national level when it simply does not have to.
As a Latino man I decided to focus my research paper on potential communication strategies that would mobilize Latino voters. I have to say that I am not a voter as I am not a US citizen yet so both my perspective and research will be based on that frame.
Mayor Capello also said that according to the audit, the City’s net position between year-end 2020 and year-end 2021 decreased from 11.6 to 6.6. For reference, the government’s net position is determined by the difference between an entity’s assets plus deferred outflows of resources and its liabilities plus differed inflows of resources.
Local police officers make double their hourly rate when working overtime at Penn State football games, a cost the university reimburses.
The 2022 mid-term election is on the horizon. Are you planning to vote? Do you know how to vote, and where to vote, and what you might need to have when you show up to the polls? What if your voter registration is out of date, or has a mistake, and you are challenged at the polls – what can you do? What are the rules about mail-in voting?
The bill requires some public water systems to create an asset management plan, a mandate that municipal leaders and environmental groups called a solution in search of a problem.
Democrats and abortion rights advocates say they see parallels between the recent defeat of an abortion-banning constitutional amendment in Kansas and efforts to block abortion access in Pennsylvania.
HARRISBURG – Rep. Stephanie Borowicz (R-Clinton) and 20 state House Republican lawmakers are officially calling for acting Pennsylvania Education Secretary Eric Hagarty’s resignation unless he takes immediate action to reverse Gender Theory Student Indoctrination from taking hold in K-12 public schools.
HARRISBURG — Sen. Doug Mastriano (R-33) released the following statement in response to the Wolf administration’s lawsuit challenging Senate Bill 106, which proposes five amendments to the state constitution:
@2022 Q Hubo News