- A telephone press conference was held to honor the 30-year anniversary of the Family and Medical Leave Act, which was presided over by Jennifer Klein from the Gender Policy Council and Heather Boushey from the Council of Economic Advisors.
- Vice President Kamala Harris and His Majesty King Abdullah II of Jordan has been released.
- President Biden has nominated individuals for key positions on the National Cancer Advisory Board.
- President Joe Biden has made a declaration concerning staffing choices.
- At the event celebrating the transition to the new White House Chief of Staff, President Biden made some comments.
- This memorandum is intended to outline the plan for providing federal employees with access to leave benefits
- Going to work and then returning home involves more than simply arriving at your destination – there are psychological benefits associated with commuting that cannot be experienced through remote work.
While the book draws from his personal experiences, the primary message focuses more on the human aspects of the process. Aminov writes that in an era of political showmanship and partisanism, local politics often get caught up in the crossfire of the state and national level when it simply does not have to.
More than 14,000 women in the United States are diagnosed with invasive cervical cancer each year, and nearly 4,300 died from the disease in 2022 according to the National Cancer Institute.
Lancaster, PA- Today we were able to do a thorough review on crime statistics and answer the question of “is crime on the rise or not?”
Gas prices have greatly accelerated from mid-pandemic levels when no one was driving and gas was $1.68/gallon. A barrel of oil could barely fetch twenty dollars, far below the cost of production. Obviously, new drilling was not going to happen in a market that did not yield profit.
Harrisburg, Pa- Russian President Vladimir Putin’s bloody and unhinged campaign to topple a democratic nation once subjugated by the former Soviet Union has resurrected the threat of global conflict from its deep, dark Cold War-era grave.
Pennsylvania- As the weather starts getting warmer and the days get longer, everyone wants to…
By Ali Perrotto The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly changed the way we live our lives,…
Lebanon, Pa- Have you ever felt that you do not want to go on a…
By Speaker of the House Bryan Cutler (R-Lancaster), House Majority Leader Kerry Benninghoff (R-Centre/Mifflin) and…
@2022 Q Hubo News