A former construction contractor became the second person to plead guilty for participating in a bid-rigging and bribery scheme involving California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) improvement and repair contracts.
- A telephone press conference was held to honor the 30-year anniversary of the Family and Medical Leave Act, which was presided over by Jennifer Klein from the Gender Policy Council and Heather Boushey from the Council of Economic Advisors.
- Vice President Kamala Harris and His Majesty King Abdullah II of Jordan has been released.
- President Biden has nominated individuals for key positions on the National Cancer Advisory Board.
- President Joe Biden has made a declaration concerning staffing choices.
- At the event celebrating the transition to the new White House Chief of Staff, President Biden made some comments.
- This memorandum is intended to outline the plan for providing federal employees with access to leave benefits
- Going to work and then returning home involves more than simply arriving at your destination – there are psychological benefits associated with commuting that cannot be experienced through remote work.
Thursday, February 2
@2022 Q Hubo News