In the past decade, private equity has moved aggressively into health care, gobbling up physician practices and even entire hospitals. But what exactly is private equity? And what does its involvement mean for patients and for the American health care system? KHN explains.
- A telephone press conference was held to honor the 30-year anniversary of the Family and Medical Leave Act, which was presided over by Jennifer Klein from the Gender Policy Council and Heather Boushey from the Council of Economic Advisors.
- Vice President Kamala Harris and His Majesty King Abdullah II of Jordan has been released.
- President Biden has nominated individuals for key positions on the National Cancer Advisory Board.
- President Joe Biden has made a declaration concerning staffing choices.
- At the event celebrating the transition to the new White House Chief of Staff, President Biden made some comments.
- This memorandum is intended to outline the plan for providing federal employees with access to leave benefits
- Going to work and then returning home involves more than simply arriving at your destination – there are psychological benefits associated with commuting that cannot be experienced through remote work.
Thursday, February 2
@2022 Q Hubo News