Vice President Kamala Harris today met with Vice President Sara Duterte of the Philippines in Manila. The Vice Presidents underscored the strength of the U.S.-Philippines Alliance and our nations’ shared interest in strengthening ties across all areas of cooperation. The Vice Presidents discussed education policy and U.S. support for ensuring all children in the Philippines have access to quality education. They also discussed efforts to advance skills training and internet connectivity. The Vice President underscored that the United States is committed to working closely with the Philippines to strengthen the economic partnership and investment ties between our countries. They also discussed our nations’ shared democratic values and the importance of respect for human rights.
- Remarks by President Biden in a Reception for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee
- Remarks by President Biden at an International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Phone Bank
- Press Gaggle by Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre En Route Boston, MA
- Statement by NSC Spokesperson Adrienne Watson on Senior Administration Official Travel to Brazil
- President Biden Announces Key Regional Appointments for USDA
- Jobs are up! Wages are up! So why am I as an economist so gloomy?
- A Proclamation on International Day of Persons With Disabilities, 2022
- Bills Signed: H.J. Res. 100, H.R. 8454, S. 3826, and S. 3884
Sunday, December 4
@2022 Q Hubo News