Speaker Nancy Pelosi has not only made history, she has shaped it. She has not only broken glass ceilings, she has shown the world – and young women in particular – that there is no ceiling they cannot reach. I have worked with Speaker Pelosi throughout my career, most recently as a United States Senator and as Vice President. The magnitude of her impact and legacy – in California, in Congress, and in countries around the world – cannot be measured. As the most effective Speaker in our Nation’s history, her leadership and tireless advocacy has always been focused on creating an America that truly lives up to the ideals that our founders envisioned – and our children deserve. As a fierce defender of democracy, she has stood up for our nation’s most sacred ideals during some of our darkest moments. The Second Gentleman and I wish Speaker Pelosi, Paul, and their entire family all the best as she continues to serve California and build on her unmatched record of service in Congress.
- Remarks by President Biden in a Reception for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee
- Remarks by President Biden at an International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Phone Bank
- Press Gaggle by Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre En Route Boston, MA
- Statement by NSC Spokesperson Adrienne Watson on Senior Administration Official Travel to Brazil
- President Biden Announces Key Regional Appointments for USDA
- Jobs are up! Wages are up! So why am I as an economist so gloomy?
- A Proclamation on International Day of Persons With Disabilities, 2022
- Bills Signed: H.J. Res. 100, H.R. 8454, S. 3826, and S. 3884
Sunday, December 4
@2022 Q Hubo News